Stolkes Family - Gilbert, AZ { Arizona Lifestyle Photographer }

I met the Stolkes last weekend for a family photo session in South Gilbert. Candice called me to book her session a month ago and I was so excited to meet her family. That's what I love about being a photographer: you always get to know new people and be part of their lives right away. this is such an honor for me to be part of special moments of people's life. Candice, Warren + Baby "W" it was my pleasure to meet you and spend time with you guys. Here are some pictures of your photo session. Hope you guys love them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! It was such a pleasure working with you. The poses were so creative. We definitely know who are photographer is going to be for our family milestones! I will recommend you to all of my friends.