Megan and Dan wedding day - Tempe,AZ { Arizona Wedding Photographer }

Here are some pictures of Megan and Dan's wedding last month. They got married at the Tempe Arts Center in a beautiful afternoon last month. That couple was just so fun to work with and I enjoyed every minute being part of their special day. It was kinda of a destination wedding once most of their guests flew in to Phoenix from Michigan for Megan and Dan who are from over there. They have been living here since last year or so. Both enjoy art and music and the location for their wedding couldn't suit it better. Here are some pictures ... I mean lots of them for a post I know. But I hope that you who are looking those pictures feel a little bit of what the day was like. Fun, fun fun. Megan and Dan I wish you a great live together. You guys are so cute together and I thank you for choosing me to be part of your very special day. Just wanna let you guys know what such a honor was for me to be your photographer. Thank you!!






post signature


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have very unique talent. It is rare to find someone who has an eye to capture the moment like you do. Your shots are outstanding! Most enjoyable is your pleasant and polite personality when doing a shoot with my family. Thanks for capturing us so well. Looking forward to future opportunities to have you capture our moments. Happy to refer you.