Molly + Jeremy { Arizona Wedding Photographer }

I know it's been a while but let's skip this part that I will explain later.
Let's dedicate this post entirely to Mr. and Mrs. Kurtz.
They got married last month. I feel so honored for have been their photographer. As I was editing their pictures I was thinking " See that's why I love weddings". Jeremy was so thrilled and excited to see Molly. I felt he was a little nervous and I thought that's what makes everything so special ... the butterflies in your stomach, the sweaty hands, you forget to breathe ... Molly was absolutely gorgeous. I know why Jeremy was kinda nervous and couldn't relax. He was about to get married to this lovely beautiful women dressed so elegant. I want to say to you guys THANK YOU for letting me witness all of that intimate moment of your lives. I loved being with you guys and among your family, friends and loved ones. I wish you both a life full of joy and hapiness. Enjoy a bit of that sweet day.



post signature

1 comment:

Sabrina Jenks Photography said...

Totally AMAZING!!! Great pictures!