3rd Annual Worldwide Photowalk 2010

On July 24th I joined a group of 50 photographers on the 3rd Annual Worldwide Photowalk that happens every year ... in the middle of summer. Why in the summer? It was so so hot. I believe it was 104F if I'm not wrong. But I survived. We started the walk in Tempe and then we headed out to Phoenix Downtown taking the lightrail. Such a relief because we could have a brake with the AC. I had lots of fun ad met lots of new people. That walk was created by a photographer called Scott Kelby and he decided to make it official all over the world. So last Saturday over 30,000 people in different countries were on the streets taking pictures. At the end of all that they offer prizes to the best photographs. I don't know if I'll get any prize for the pictures I shot but it was totally worth attending the photowalk. The leader of my walk was Mark Wallace. Pretty awesome to get to know him.

Here are some of the pictures I shot in Tempe/Phoenix.

If you want to see more pictures I took go to my Facebook page.

Drop me a comment here and let me know what was your favorite picture. Thanks!













post signature

1 comment:

lobunker said...

I liked the one of the guy with the low camera taking a picture of feet while you are photographing him and his feet. I love your work
Lynette